SURVEYOR supports engineers and analysts during the execution of any kind of assessment, managerial or technical, that can be properly customized and configured.
It is composed by two main parts: a central web application to access by using an internet browser and a mobile application to install on mobile devices as smartphones
and tablets, so to be easily utilized during the work. SURVEYOR is available in English, Italian, Spanish and Russian, but can be in any language required by clients’ users. It has multiple utilities which can make easier the configuration and execution of assessment tasks.
As a general purpose tool, it can be utilized by different users potentially belonging to any sector. For example it is adopted to assess: Strategic Management, HR, Management System (Quality, Environment, Safety), Energy Efficiency, ICT and Security Infrastructure, Customer Satisfaction, Asset Integrity and Compliance with Standards, Suppliers, Operations and Maintenance, Warehouse and Logistics. Because of its features, SURVEYOR is not an entry-level assessment IT system, it is anyway easy to utilize to get quick and objective results. Thousands of users in different countries in the world are already using it and we collect feedbacks to always improve its usability and effectiveness.
Benefits for the client
To reduce the elapsed time to receive deliverables and reports
To directly involve internal personnel in surveys to get additional information about their competences and skill.
To achieve a systematic overview of the company.
To repeat the survey regularly and systematically
- Customized version of SURVEYOR for the METAL sector for the assessment of asset management in a steel making plant.
- Audit topics based on international standards and best practices from ACM-e
- N. 2 ACM-e’s consultants (back-office)
- N. 300 client’s people involved for all the aspects related to Maintenance Management and Execution
- 12.000 on-line questionnaires delivered
Outputs and benefits
- Extensive benchmarking based on 50 KPIs
- Actions list for maintenance management improvement and elaboration of a dedicated roadmap
- Gap analysis with internal audit results, having a third party approach
Send download link to: